Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Holiday Reading - Choose your own




The activity I decide to do was to pick your favourite chapter of the book I read and tell why that chapter is your favourite.


The title of the chapter I think is the best is An Army of Clowns.
This chapter is my favourite because it is when Geronimo and his nephew Benjamin found out that the clown that helped them, Chuckles is a criminal and he is the one that has been stealing all of the pumpkins for halloween.  
The title of the book I read was The Peculiar Pumpkin Thief by Geronimo Stilton. The book is a book about mystery.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kahlista
    I thought that you made a very good choice. Also I thought that you are creative by coming up with this activity. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabella,
      Thank you for liking the creativity of the activity I made up.

      Delete
  2. Hey Kahlista
    I like the choice you have made and how you'v picked an interesting book.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.