Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Persuasive Speech


Kahlista from Kiri Kirkpatrick on Vimeo.

Speech Assessment

L.I. - Present a formal speech

Introduction:
Captures your attention 3/5

Delivery:
Voice clarity / Pace 4/5
Volume 4/5
Posture / Eye contact 2/5

Content:
Topic is of interest to the audience 3/5
Meaning is clear 4/5
Ideas are presented in a logical order 5/5

Conclusion:
Summarises ideas 5/5
Leaves audience with something to think about 4/5

Personality projected in speech:
Enthusiasm 1/5

Total:   35/50

One thing I think I did really well was keep my Q cards away from my face.
An element of persuasive speech that I used was a rhetorical question in my opening statement.
One thing to work on for next time is make more eye contact with my audience.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kahlista
    Your speech feedback is good. Well done.
    One thing maybe to work on for next time is making more eye contact and having a little more enthusiasm with your audience.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sweetheart, I just saw your speech at netbook training with the teacher :) Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kahlista, I enjoyed watching this with your Mum!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.