Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Holiday Reading - Casting Choice


Creepella Von Cacklefur
A journalist who lives in a mysterious valley and solves spooky cases with her inseparable pet bat, Bitewing
Billy Squeakspeare
Famous write and friend of Creepella.
I chose Emma Kennedy because she is a journalist like Creepella.
I chose Billy Ray Cyrus because Billy Squeakspeare and Billy Ray Cyrus have the same first name.
The book I read was Ghost Pirate Treasure by Geronimo Stilton. This book is a book of mystery.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kahlista
    I thought that you made good choices about your casting choice. I think that they would make a good character because like you said they both relate to their character. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabella,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. =)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.