Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

My spelling activity

Sentences
lvl 32
LI - Understand what words mean and put them into sentences

1. album - My grandparents have a record album.
2. badge - I got a teamwork badge when I was in girl scout.
3. bore - On monday after school I go home and bore myself with homework.
4. chapter - I like to read books with interesting chapter names.
5. closely - During tech today Mr. Grandy watched closely as he poured the pewter into the shapes.
6. declare - My friend declared a pillow war.
7. despair - I despair of knowing what long words mean.
8. dizzy - I felt dizzy after spinning around.
9. exactly - I knew exactly what I had to do.
10. faint - I wonder what happens when I faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.