Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Holiday Reading - Rewrite the ending

Original End - They find the werewolf that has taken the pair of false teeth and punished the chef that adopted him because he was the one that came up with the plan.
My Ending - They find the werewolf and instead of still allowing the chef to go, after they punished him at the aquarium i’d make him write a book that tells the story.

The title of the book is Meet The Vimpiresons By Knife and Packer. This book is an adventure book. My ending is better because it kinds of make it like the chef was the person that wrote the book.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kahlista,
    Very impressive and well re-written ending! Also, it's very clever of you to include the original ending, so viewers are able to compare both texts. Keep it up!

    Yours Sincerely,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fine,
      Thank you Fine, I sure will kep it up.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kahlista,
      I like the idea that instead of the chef getting punished, he could write a really good story to what happened. It's clever the way you have include the original end. It sounds like a really interesting book and I hope you could lend it to me next term.
      Well done
      Keep up the good work

      Delete
    3. Hello Chloe, Thank you and I be sure to give you the book.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kahlista

    your ending is really good and it gives you a better example of the ending of the story
    And your book sounds really interesting
    Keep up the good work
    Shaylah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shaylah,
      Thank you, my book was really interesting.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kahlista i really like your original story ending good job Kahlista
    Yours,Faithfully

    Tatiana Taufa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tatiana,
      The original ending wasn't mine, but thank you.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kahlista
    I thought your ending was better and it was funny. I liked the part of when you said 'I'd make him write the book that tells the story. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bella,
      Thank You, I did put a lot of thought into my ending.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.